Can you guess?
No. But it sure helps.
No. But again, it sure helps.
No, once again. And once again, it sure helps.
The key to success is…
That’s right, HABITS. Those little actions, big or small, that you do every day.
Thing is, there’s not some magical set of habits that will work for everyone. I used to think there was. Now, I truly believe that every person can find their own set of habits that work right for them and their own personal preferences and quirks.
How did I figure this out?
Gretchen helped me figure out the answer to so many questions about habits, including the following:
• Why do I find it tough to create a habit for something I love to do?
• Sometimes I can change a habit overnight, and sometimes I can’t change a habit, no matter how hard I try. Why?
• How quickly can I change a habit?
• What can I do to make sure I stick to a new habit?
• Why can I keep habits that benefit others, but can’t make habits that are just for me?
As someone that’s always looking for the “right” set of habits that will make me a more productive, creative, and happier writer, this book was crucial to my development and growth. After reading it, I now think it’s a must-read book for writers and creatives. It’s an awesome resource for understanding yourself and your many habits better so that you can consciously create a happier life that fits YOU.
Hope you’ll check it out and post what you think of it in the comments below.