Jas is an author and founder of the INF club, and Lauren is the author of The INFJ Writer and The INFJ Revolution.
From February 7-16, Lauren and Jas will be hosting video sessions with INFJ and INFP creators, entrepreneurs, authors, speakers, and bloggers… including me!
Every video session will include an INFJ or INFP sharing their experience, their strategies, and their thoughts and feelings on living as an INFJ or INFP in a world that can be challenging for introverted intuitive feelers.
I’m psyched because I’m the only ENFJ featured (so cool they allowed this introverted extrovert in) and the session I had with Lauren and Jas was so fun and natural–definitely my favorite interview so far. I hope you’ll tune in on Friday, February 14 (yep, Valentine’s Day) to watch it.
At The INF Summit, you’ll learn:
- How to thrive as an empath and skillfully handle overwhelming energy from others
- How to navigate living in a world made for extroverts and thinkers
- Exercises to help with anxiety relief and dealing with the expectations of others
- Simple methods for self-care and deepening connection with others
- How to begin the creative work you know is inside you, despite what your inner critic says
- How to sustain a healthy belief in your creative work and maintain a practice to nourish it
The INF Summit is totally FREE to attend but sessions will only be available for a limited time.
As a bonus, Lauren is giving away a FREE ebook copy of her latest release, The INFJ Revolution, to anyone who signs up for the summit. If you missed my post on the books I read last year, I want you to know that The INFJ Revolution is one of the TOP 3 NONFICTION BOOKS I read in 2019. I highly recommend it if you are an NF personality type or identify as an empath or Highly Sensitive Person.
To make sure you don’t miss out on getting your free ebook or seeing any of the video sessions, sign up TODAY at www.infsummit.com.
I think you’ll love it. And remember to tune in on Friday, February 14 to watch my video session!
Peg Cheng is the author of The Contenders, a novel that asks, can enemies become friends? She is currently writing a book about how to retire as a millionaire even if you make a modest income. Peg is also the creator of Fear & Writing, a workshop for procrastinating writers from all walks of life.