Just a quick reminder that the Radical Creativity Online Retreat is happening this weekend, featuring a 90-minute live workshop from me (Creative Cues, Saturday, September 11, 11:30am-1:00pm), and 5 other workshops by 5 other amazing teachers.
I just finished putting the finishing touches on my Creative Cues workshop and can’t wait to share it with you! If you’ve ever had a hard time choosing what to create next, what to write next, what to make next, then this workshop is for YOU. I’ll share with you three techniques that I’ve tested myself that you can start using right away. They’re all kinda spine-tingling, magical ways of getting help from the Universe. If you’re even a little bit into metaphysical stuff, I think you’re going to love this workshop.
A few details about the retreat in case you missed them the first time around:
✨ 3 LIVE workshops this Saturday and then 3 more live workshops on Sunday. All workshops are taught via Zoom.
✨ There will be generous breaks in between each workshop so you can stretch, walk around, get something to eat or drink, and have time to digest what you just learned before you dive into another workshop.
✨ All workshops are 90 minutes each and will be recorded.
✨ You’ll get lifetime access to all recordings, including the opening ceremony on Friday and closing ceremony on Sunday.
This retreat is designed specifically for people who:
- Feel creatively stuck
- Want to bring more “play” into their creative practice
- Are interested in the metaphysical and/or magical side of life
- Feel a calling to shift toward more happiness, more abundance, and less stress overall
Workshop topics include:
- Using intuitive writing to start (or finish) your memoir by Anna-Marie O’Brien (Sat)
- How to get clues from the Universe about what to create next by Peg Cheng (Sat)
- Healing through the creative practice of poetry by Dr. Yusra Ahmad (Sat)
- JUST ADDED!!! Transformational healing through fiction writing by Lauren Sapala (Sat)
- Techniques to conquer feeling creatively paralyzed by Clare O’Sullivan (Sun)
- Dream work and archetypes by Ritu Kaushal (Sun)
- Releasing limiting beliefs and old baggage in your life by Ayelet Baron (Sun)
Tickets are only $99 and this retreat with this collection of teachers is a one-time-only thing, so if you’re getting a YES on this and you know it’s what you need right now, be sure to get your ticket TODAY.
Your creativity is calling. Hope to see you at the Radical Creativity Retreat!
ps. I’m here if you have any questions. Just hit reply to this email or post your question in the comment box online.
Peg Cheng is the author of Rebel Millionaire, a guide for how to retire as a millionaire even if you make a modest income, and The Contenders, a novel that asks, can enemies become friends? She is also the proud owner of Plaid Frog Press with her husband Marcus Donner. Born in Southern California to Taiwanese parents, Peg currently lives in Seattle, Washington.
This page contains affiliate links. If you register for the retreat using one of these links, I will earn a commission at no cost to you and you’ll be helping me to keep writing and creating. Thank you!