Recently, I had the pleasure of being interviewed by Andrea Gough, Librarian at the Seattle Central Library, for the Seattle Writes podcast. I love answering questions so this was super fun!
We talked about:
- Why I teach about fear and writing
- Why I fear writing and why other people fear writing
- My daily writing routine
- How I avoid getting distracted while writing
- How I keep myself accountable to writing nearly every day
- How I choose what to write
- How to not get intimidated by all the great writing out there
- What I read when I’m writing a novel
- Books on writing that I recommend
The episode is 26 minutes.
Hope you enjoy it!
ps. Here’s the article about Prince by Liz Meriwether, Creator of New Girl (from 17:10 on).
Want to overcome your fear of writing?
Subscribe and you'll be the first to hear about my FEAR & WRITING workshops. You'll also get creative tips and inspiration sent to your inbox once a month.