Have you ever talked with someone who made you feel welcome, supported, and heard from the get-go?
Well, that’s how I felt being interviewed by Jae Hermann, Badassery Advocate and host of the #RealTalk Podcast.
In our podcast convo, Jae and I talk about:
- How I got involved with the INF Summit hosted by Lauren Sapala and Jas Hothi and why I love being interviewed by INFs
- How I got into creative writing while working full-time in higher education
- How and why I ended up doing 35+ jobs!!!
- My life as a multipotentialite and the pros + cons of being one
- How I help other multipotentialites through my career advising business
- How the book Dark Horse by Todd Rose and Ogi Ogas inspired me to get back into career advising
- What I would tell my younger self if I had the chance
- Creating Plaid Frog Press with my husband Marcus and pal Froggy
- Crafting the life you want by nurturing your deepest desires and personality quirks
Sit back, relax, and tune in to my convo with Jae Hermann. You can also listen to it on Soundcloud. Show run time is 59 minutes. Hope you enjoy listening to our chat as much as we enjoyed recording it. And, if you enjoy this podcast and want more Jae time, check out her treasure trove of badassery and writing resources and subscribe to her newsletter.
Peg’s photo by Marcus Donner. Jae’s photo by Jae herself.
Thank you, Peg!! It was such fun getting to know you in the convo. Talking to you tops my list of fun and engaging things to do 🙂
Peg Cheng says
The pleasure was all mine, Jae! Thank you again for the great opportunity to be part of your #RealTalk Podcast. I had a lot of fun chatting with you! 😀